Breguet Classique Moonphase Men’s Watch
- Polished finished 18kt white gold case with a coined edged.
- Blued “Breguet” style hands.
- Painted black Roman Numeral hour markers, date, Moonphase & power reserve indicators.
- Silvered solid 18kt white gold dial with multiple contrastingÂ guilloche patterns:
- Main dial with a very fine concentric criss-cross guilloche texture.
- DateÂ sub-dial with a unique repetitive pointed elliptical pattern.
- Power reserve zone withÂ a segmented arc sunburst texture.
- Power Reserve indicator between 10 & 11 o’clock,
- Moonphase window between 12 & 3 o’clock.
- Date sub-dial indicator & the 6 o’clock position.
- Breguet Caliber 502.3 DR1 , contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.