Vacheron Constantin Historiques Cornes de Vache 1955 Men’s Watch
This watch in 18K 4N pink gold pays tribute to the legendary and assertive cow horns that adorned the 1955 manual-winding chronograph, reference 6087, the first water-resistant chronograph manufactured by Vacheron Constantin. Painted in blue, the tachymeter scale makes it possible to determine an average speed thanks to the central hand of the chronograph. This splendid column-wheel chronograph caliber is stamped with the Hallmark of Geneva, a guarantee of excellence and reliability.
- 38.5mm Pink Gold case, lugs, crown and buttons.
- Silver opaline dial. Slightly recessed sub-dials with a very fine concentric circled guilloche texture.
- Polished rose gold minute, hour and small seconds hands. Blued steel chronograph hands.
- Applied polished rose gold hour markers.
- Fine black printed minute, seconds and fractions of a second track.
- Fine blue printed Tachymeter scale printed on the dial perimeter.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch: Column wheel mechanism, Large central seconds hand counter, and 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Calibre 1142 manual-winding, 21,600 vph (3 Hz), 164 parts and 21 jewels.
- Approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
- Hallmark of Geneva certification.