Vacheron Constantin Historiques Cornes de Vache 1955 Men’s Watch
This watch in steel pays tribute to the legendary and assertive cow horns that adorned the 1955 manual-winding chronograph, reference 6087, the first water-resistant chronograph manufactured by Vacheron Constantin. Painted on the dial, the tachymeter scale makes it possible to determine an average speed thanks to the central hand of the chronograph. Rare and authentic, its calfskin-leather strap was developed by Serapian, a Maison from Milan dear to Vacheron Constantin.
- 38.5mm stainless steel case, 10.9mm thick, transparent caseback.
- Calf (dark brown) strap with stainless steel ardillon buckle.
- Indications: Hours, Minutes, small seconds, Chronograph, 30-minute counter.
- Calibre 1142 manual-winding, which beats at 21,600 v.p.h. (3 Hz), and contains 164 parts and 21 jewels.
- Power reserve of 48 hours.
- Water resistant to 3 bar (approx. 30 meters).
- Hallmark of Geneva certification.