Vacheron Constantin Fiftysix Men’s Watch
With a retro-contemporary style, this watch is inspired by a model dating back to 1956, reference 6073. The sector dial and petrol blue strap contrast elegantly with the steel case. Its openworked caseback reveals an elevated oscillating weight in 22K gold, inspired by the Maltese cross, as well as the exceptional finish of the automatic movement.
- 40mm stainless steel case, 9.6mm thick, stainless steel crown, and blue dial.
- Mississippiensis alligator (dark blue) strap with stainless steel deployment buckle.
- Transparent sapphire glass caseback.
- Calibre 1326 automatic movement.
- Hours, Minutes, Calendar aperture, Second in center, and stop seconds device.
- Approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
- Water resistant to 3 bar (approx. 30 meters).