Vacheron Constantin Fiftysix Complete Calendar Men’s Watch
Heir to a model from 1956, this steel watch features a precision moon phase that is accurate over 122 years. This poetic complication is finished with day, date, and month displays. The petrol blue that adorns the dial and strap provides this model with unmatched modernity. Its openworked caseback reveals an elevated oscillating weight in 22K gold, inspired by the Maltese cross.
- 40mm stainless steel case with blue dial, silver-tone hands, Arabic numeral and index hour markers.
- Mississippiensis alligator (dark blue) strap with stainless steel deployant buckle.
- Fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Indications: hours, minutes, seconds in center, day of the week in aperture, stop seconds device, month in aperture, hand-type date, precision moon phase.
- Calibre 2460 QCL/1 automatic movement with a 40-hour power reserve.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Pull/push crown and transparent caseback.
- Water resistant at 30 meters/100 feet.
- Certification: Hallmark of Geneva