Vacheron Constantin Fiftysix Men’s Watch
With a retro-contemporary style, this watch is inspired by a model dating back to 1956 â€“ reference 6073. The silvered sector dial, dark gray strap, and steel case provide it with a resolutely modern elegance. Its openworked caseback reveals an elevated oscillating weight in 22K gold, inspired by the Maltese cross, as well as the exceptional finish of the automatic movement.
- 40mm stainless steel case, 9.60 mm thick, transparent sapphire back.
- Silver/grey dial with aÂ Mississippiensis alligator (dark grey) strap and stainless steel deployant buckle.
- Calibre 1326 automatic movement beating at 28800 v.p.h. (4 Hz), and containing 142 parts and 25 jewels.
- Indications: Hours, Minutes, Calendar aperture, Second in center, stop seconds device.
- Approximately 48 hours of power reserve.
- Water resistant to 30 meters.