Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Moonphase Retrograde Date Men’s Watch
This exquisite 18K pink gold watch features a retrograde date display combined with moon phase, making it very easy to tell the time. Depicting two gold moons and a star-studded sky, this poetic complication only needs adjusting every 122 years. With its fine gold beads, the external minute-counter elegantly adorns the gently curved dial.
- 42.5mm 18K 5N pink gold case and silvered dial.
- Polished pink gold index hour markers and hands.
- Mississippiensis alligator (dark brown) strap with pink gold ardillon buckle.
- Retrograde date indicated by blackened arrow-head hand.
- Moonphase aperture at 6 o’clock.
- Calibre 2460 R31L/1, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 275 parts, contains 27 jewels.
- Approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
- Hallmark of Geneva Certification.