Vacheron Constantin Historiques American 1921 Ladies Watch
In a spirit very close to the original, this iconic watch in 18K pink gold reinterprets a model launched in 1921 specifically designed for the American market during the Roaring Twenties. It is distinguished by its diagonal reading, allowing the time to be read without turning the wrist, as well as by its crown boldly placed between 1 and 2 o’clock. Its manual-winding movement offers a power reserve of nearly 3 days. Its case with a width of 36.5 millimeters lends itself as much to a fashionably stylish wrist as to an urban-chic one.
- 36.5mm 18K 5N pink gold case, 7.41mm thick, transparent caseback.
- Silver dial with Arabic numeral hour markers.
- Mississippiensis alligator (red) strap with pink gold ardillon buckle.
- Flat silver small seconds sub-dial located at the bottom right side of the dial (3 o’clock).
- Caliber 4400 AS beats at 28,800 vph, composed of 127 parts and 21 jewels.
- Approximate Power Reserve of 65 hours.
- Stamped with the Hallmark of Geneva.