Vacheron Constantin Historiques American 1921 Men’s Watch
In a spirit very close to the original, this iconic watch reinterprets a model launched in 1921 specifically designed for the American market during the Roaring Twenties. Its crown, boldly placed between 1 and 2 o’clock, and its diagonal reading of the time without needing to turn the wrist give it an exquisite, creative character. The dial features a railway dial-train and black-painted Arabic numerals, as well as a small seconds between 3 and 4 o’clock. Its manual-winding movement offers a power reserve of nearly 3 days.
- Polished/Gloss finished 18kt Rose Gold case.
- Sandblasted silver dial with black painted hour markers & minute/hour track.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the bottom right side of the dial (3 o’clock).
- Vacheron Constantin in-house produced caliber 4400, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 jewels & has an approximate Power Reserve of 65 hours.
- Each movement is stamped with the Geneva Quality Hallmark.