Vacheron Constantin Fiftysix Day-Date Men’s Watch
With horns inspired by the sides of the Maltese cross, an integrated crown, and sapphire glass, this 18K pink gold watch honors a model from 1956. It displays the power reserve, a day-date indicator, and seconds on the dial. Its openworked caseback reveals an elevated oscillating weight in 22K gold, inspired by the Maltese cross.
- Polished 18kt rose gold case.
- Two-toned silvered/light grey sector dial.
- Applied polished hour markers. Index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Polished hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Day of the week sub-dial at 9 o’clock.
- Date sub-dial at 3 o’clock.
- Power reserve indicator at 6 o’clock.
- Vacheron Constantin caliber 2475 SC/2, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 27 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
- Movement is certified & stamped with the Geneva Quality Hallmark.