Cartier Santos-Dumont Small Black Alligator Unisex Watch
1904, Louis Cartier granted the wish of his friend, the famous Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont: to be able to tell time while flying. Thus, one of the first wristwatches was born. Featuring geometric shapes and exposed screws, the watch quickly became an icon within the House. The Santos collection rises to the ranks of a classic that would defy the hands of time.
- Santos-Dumont watch, small model, high autonomy quartz movement (~ 6 years).
- Steel case, 18K pink gold bezel.
- Steel beaded crown set with a blue synthetic cabochon-shaped spinel.
- Satin-brushed silver dial with sunray effect, Roman numerals, blued-steel sword-shaped hands, sapphire crystal.
- Strap in black alligator leather, with steel ardillon buckle.
- Case dimensions: 38 mm x 27.5 mm, thickness: 7.3 mm.
- Water-resistant up to 3 bar (approx. 30 meters/100 feet).