Vacheron Constantin Fiftysix Men’s Watch
With a retro-contemporary style, this watch is inspired by a model dating back to 1956 – reference 6073. The sector dial displays a date aperture at 3 o’clock alongside both Arabic numerals and baton hour marker. Its openworked caseback reveals an elevated oscillating weight in 22K gold, inspired by the Maltese cross, as well as the exceptional finish of the automatic movement.
- 40mm 18K 5N pink gold case and silver dial.
- Mississippiensis alligator (dark brown) strap with pink gold ardillon buckle.
- Applied polished hour markers, and index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Fine printed minutes/seconds tracks.
- Polished hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Date window at 3 o’clock.
- Vacheron Constantin calibre 1326, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 25 jewels and has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.