Jaeger LeCoultre DuomÃ¨tre Unique Travel Time Men’s Watch
Your traveling companion, the DuomÃ¨tre Unique Travel Time pink gold watch accompanies you elegantly through every continent. A model that combines the technology of the Calibre Jaeger-LeCoultre equipped with the Dual-Wing concept, with the most refined of watchmaking finishes.
This watch crosses continents along with its wearer. A second time zone, adjustable to the nearest minute and symmetric with the time of reference, is positioned at 2 o’clock. A hand indicates the minutes while the hour is displayed through an aperture.
Three dimensional and in full color, the globe positioned at 6 o’clock reveals the world’s time zones. A discreet day/night indicator allows you to tell the difference between day and night, serving as an incredible spectacle against the background of a finely grained dial.
Like another stage in its discovery, the back of the watch has surprises in store. Its perimeter is engraved with the names of cities corresponding to the 24 time zones. A sapphire crystal allows the watch movement with Dual-Wing concept to show through.
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre : 383
- Case : Pink Gold, Water-resistance : 5 bar, Diameter : 42mm
- Functions : Second time-zone, Hour – Minute, Jumping hour, Day/Night indicator, Map of the world, Seconds, World time, Twin Power-Reserve
- Recto Hands Feuille
- Movement : Manual-winding, Components : 498, Vibrations per hour : 28800, Jewels : 54, Barrel : 2, Height : 7.25 mm
- Dial : Silvered grey, Grained, Appliqued numerals
- Strap/bracelet Leather