Breguet Tradition Retrograde Men’s Watch
- Polished 18ktÂ white gold case, with the iconic Breguet coined case-edge.
- Local Time Dial:
- Displayed via a reduced silver sub-dial locatedÂ at the 12 o’clock position, beautifully hand decorated with fine guilloche patternÂ (engine-turned).
- Black printed Roman Numeral hour markers.
- Polished blued steel “Breguet” style hands.
- Home-time sub-dial can easily be adjusted forward in 1 hour increments via a screwed/locking button located at the 10 o’clock position on the case edge at the case edge.
- GMT Time-Zone Dial:
- Displayed via a secondaryÂ sub-dial locatedÂ at the bottom left side of theÂ watch.
- Black rim with silverÂ printed Roman Numeral hour markers & dot minute track.
- Matte silverÂ “Breguet” style hands.
- AM/PM indicator for this time-zone is indicated via a small dial directly above the GMT sub-dial with black (PM) & silver (AM) segments.
- The rest of theÂ watch lacks aÂ dial, thus exposing the entire movement, both on the front & back of the watch. The movement is a matte finished, anthracite grey finished surfaces.
- Power Reserve Indicator:
- The watch also features a Power Reserve Indicator onÂ the back of the watch.
- Breguet Caliber 507 DRF, beats at 21,600 vph, containsÂ 40 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours. Fitted withÂ a Breguet balance-spring in siliconÂ & a inverted in-line escapement in silicon.