Breguet Marine Hora Mundi Automatic 43.9mm Mens Watch
- Brushed & polished 18kt white gold case with Breguet’s signature fluted case band.
- Multi layered superimposed dial:
- Blue main dial with an engraved waved pattern,
- World map with horizontal brushed finish & with turquoise borders depicting the shoreline.
- Sapphire crystal top layer with meridian border.
- Applied solid Roman numeral hour markers with luminous fill.
- Flat brushed blue dial flange with luminous hour markers & dot minutes/seconds track.
- Faceted hands, hour & minute hands with luminous filled tips.
- Dual preset time zones with instant-jump and synchronized date, day/night and city displays.Â This watch can memorize two separate time-zone settings.
- Once the watch has been correctly set to the two desired time-zones, one can instantly toggle between the two via the button at the 8 o’clock.
- Day/night indicator at 4 o’clock with the sun & moon hand hammered for realistic effect. The moon is rhodium plated for a grey appearance & the sun is rose gold.
- Elongated date window at 12 o’clock with a u shaped hand encircling the current date.
- Corresponding city indicator window located at 6 o’clock.
- Breguet Caliber 77f1, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 40 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours. Fitted with a flat balance-spring in silicon & a Swiss straight-line escapement in silicon.