Breguet Classique Tourbillon Men’s Watch
- 41 mm case in 18-carat rose gold with a finely fluted case band.
- Dial in 18-carat gold, silvered and engine-turned in four different patterns. Individually numbered and signed Breguet.
- Sapphire caseback.
- Welded lugs with screw bars.
- Water-resistant to 3 bar (30m).
- Hours chapter with Roman numerals on a sapphire disc.
- Breguet open-tipped hands in blued steel.
- Retrograde dates indication at 12 o’clock, days at 9 o’clock, and months and leap years at 3 o’clock.
- Small seconds on the tourbillon axis.
- Manually wound movement with tourbillon and perpetual calendar.
- Cal. 558QP2
- Power reserve of 50 hours.
- Lateral lever escapement and balance with adjustment screws on a Breguet spring.
- Frequency 2,5Hz. Adjusted in six positions.
- Brown leather strap with a triple-blade folding clasp.