Breguet Classique Moonphase Men’s Watch
- Polished 18kt rose gold case with the Breguet signature coined edge.
- Silvered solid 18kt white gold dial with multiple contrasting guilloche patterns:
- Main dial with a very fine concentric criss-cross guilloche texture.
- Time sub-dial with a unique cross-weave basket pattern.
- Small seconds sub-dial with linear sunburst texture.
- Time indicated by an off-centered dial with painted Roman Numeral hour-markers chapter ring.
- Small off-centered seconds sub-dial at the 5 o’clock position.
- This watch features the following complications:
- Day of the week window displayed at the op left side of the dial.
- Moonphase centered at the top of the dial.
- Day of the month window displayed at the top right side of the dial.
- Blued “Breguet” style hands.
- Breguet Caliber 502.3 QSE1, contains 35 jewels & has an approximate Power Reserve of 45 hours.
- Bridges with Coates of Geneve striped finish.
- Guilloche textured rotor. The rotor is somewhat recessed into the movement contributing to the slim profile.