A. Lange & Sohne 1815 Up/Down Pink Gold Argenté Men’s Watch
- Polished 18kt rose gold case with fine satin finished case band (edge).
- Flat metallic silvered main dial with stepped-down center.
- Slightly recessed sub-dials with a very fine concentric circle pattern texture.
- Printed black Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Printed black minute track and blued steel hands.
- Power Reserve indicator sub-dial located at the bottom left corner of the dial.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the bottom right corner of the dial.
- A. Lange & Sohne Caliber L051.2 beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 245 parts, contains 29 jewels.
- Approximate power reserve of 72+ hours.
- Movement 3/4 back plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish and polished beveled edges. The balance-cock is hand engraved making each watch unique.
- Extra attention is given to the hand-decorated finishing of every surface – both visible and concealed.