Zenith Defy El Primero 21 Ceramic Men’s Watch
Black ceramic coated aluminum case.Â Skeleton dial with black and blue rimmed subdials.Â Faceted ruthenium plated hands with luminous fill and applied luminous index hour markers. Zenith El Primero Caliber 9004, beats at 36,600 vph, 53 Jewels, 203 components and an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
The Famous El Primero Chronograph stop/watch:
- Large red tipped central 1/100th of seconds counter hand (with the Zenith star logo as a counterweight). This hand makes a single full revolution every second.
- 60 seconds sub-dial counter located at the 6 o’clock position.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o’clock position.
- Power reserve indicator below the 12 o’clock position.