Vacheron Constantin Fiftysix Men’s Watch
Heir to a model from 1956, this steel watch features a precision moon phase that is accurate over 122 years. This poetic complication is finished with day, date, and month displays. Embellished with blue, the date hand and the moon phase disc contrast elegantly with the silver-toned dial. Its openworked caseback reveals an elevated oscillating weight in 22K gold, inspired by the Maltese cross.
- Polished 40mm stainless steel case.
- Two-toned silver/grey dial.
- Applied polished hour markers. Index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Polished hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Complications: Month & Day of the week windows below the 12 o’clock, Date indicated around perimeter of dial with blue hand, Moonphase subdial above the 6 o’clock.
- Vacheron Constantin caliber 260 QCL/1, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz) and contains 27 jewels.
- Approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
- Movement is certified & stamped with the Geneva Quality Hallmark.