Vacheron Constantin Fiftysix Day-Date Men’s Watch
With horns inspired by the sides of the Maltese cross, an integrated crown, and sapphire glass, this steel watch honors a model from 1956. It displays the power reserve, a day-date indicator, and seconds on the dial. Its openworked caseback reveals an elevated oscillating weight in 22K gold, inspired by the Maltese cross.
- 40mm stainless steel case with silver dial.
- Polished hour markers, hands, hour and minute hands with luminous fill.
- Complications: day of the week sub-dial at 9 o’clock, date sub-dial at 3 o’clock, and power reserve indicator at 6 o’clock.
- Mississippiensis alligator (dark grey) strap with stainless steel deployant buckle.
- Calibre 2475 SC/2, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 27 jewels and has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
- Movement is certified and stamped with the Hallmark of Geneva.