Vacheron Constantin Fiftysix Complete Calendar Men’s Watch
Heir to a model from 1956, this 18K pink gold watch features a precision moon phase that is accurate over 122 years. This poetic complication is finished with day, date, and month displays. The date display and hand are embellished with a blue that matches the moon disc. Its openworked caseback reveals an elevated oscillating weight in 22K gold, inspired by the Maltese cross.
- 40mm 18K 5N pink gold case, 11.6mm thick, transparent caseback.
- Mississippiensis alligator (dark brown) strap with pink gold ardillon strap.
- Two-toned silvered/light grey sector dial.
- Index hour markers and hour/minute hands with luminous fill.
- Month and day of the week windows below the 12 o’clock position.
- Date indicated around perimeter of dial with blue arrow hand.
- Moonphase subdial above the 6 o’clock position.
- Calibre 2460 QCL/1 automatic movement, 28,800 vph (4Hz), 308 parts and 27 jewels.
- Approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
- Stamped with the Hallmark of Geneva.