Breguet Classique Hora Mundi Europe-Africa Men’s Watch
Classique â€œHora Mundiâ€ wristwatch in rose gold. Self-winding movement. Instant-jump time-zone display with synchronized date, day/night indication and city. Balance spring, lever and escape wheel in silicon. Gold dial depicting the Europe-Africa continents, hand-engraved on a rose engine with â€œwaveâ€ motif coated with translucent lacquer. Sapphire case back. Water-resistant to 3 bar ( 30 m ). Diameter : 43 mm. Also in platinum. Available with the American or Asia-Oceania dial.
- Polished 18kt rose gold case with the Breguet signature “coined/fluted” edge.
- Silver perimeter dial with black painted Roman Numeral hour markers. Black dot minute markings with applied 18kt rose gold dots at every 5 minute interval.
- Depicting the EuropeanÂ & African Continents in polished 18kt white gold with a translucent blue ocean featuring a wave motif.
- Hand engraved white gold plate on the AM/PM aperture.
- Blued steel “Breguet Style” hands.
- Dual Time complication:Â Instant-Jump toggle button located on the case edge at the 8 o’clock position.Â City indicator window located at the 6 o’clock position.Â AM/PM (Day/Night) window located between the 3 & 4 o’clock position.
- Elongated date window located at the 12 o’clock position with a blued steelÂ Â circle highlighting the current date.
- Breguet Caliber 77f0, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours. Fitted withÂ a flat balance-spring in siliconÂ & a Swiss straight-line escapement in silicon.