Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Men’s Watch
- 38mm 18K white gold case, 7.77mm thick, transparent caseback.
- Flat silver dial with white gold hands and applied index hour markers.
- Small Seconds subdial located at the 6 o’clock position.
- Mississippiensis alligator (black) strap with white gold ardillon buckle.
- Movement is finished with the Côtes de Genève pattern.
- Marked with the Hallmark of Geneva.
- Calibre 4400 AS manual-winding, which beats at 28,800 vph (4 Hz), contains 127 parts and 21 jewels.
- Power Reserve of approximately 65 hours.