Vacheron Constantin Historiques Ultra-Fine 1955 Unisex Watch
A contemporary reinterpretation of the 6099 model launched in 1955 to celebrate the Maison’s 200th anniversary, this watch in 18K 4N pink gold features one of the world’s thinnest manual-winding calibers: the legendary Vacheron Constantin caliber 1003. Similar to that of a 20-centime Swiss coin, its thickness of 1.64 millimeters is an exceptional technical feat. The movement is crafted from 18K gold and stamped with the Hallmark of Geneva, a guarantee of excellence and reliability.
- Polished/Gloss finished 18kt Rose Gold case; Silver dial.
- Applied, very fine polished rose gold index hour markers; Polished rose gold hands.
- Vacheron Constantin Ultra Slim Caliber 1003, beats at 18,000 vph, 117 parts, 18 Jewels.
- Approximate power reserve of 31 hours.
- The movement is stamped with the Geneva Quality Hallmark.