Complete Calendar, Date, Day, Month, Retrograde Small Seconds
Vacheron Constantin Historiques Triple Calendrier 1942 Men’s Watch
Heir to the historic triple calendar of 1942, this steel watch takes on a retro look enhanced by the refined gadroons of its case. The calendar information â€“ date hand, day and month aperture â€“ is adorned in red, while the hour and second hands are embellished in blue. Its movement offers a power reserve of nearly 3 days and features exceptional finishes visible through the openworked caseback.
- 40mm Stainless Steel case, 10.35mm thick, transparent caseback.
- Silver dial, white dateÂ chapter ring on the outer rim.
- Black printed Arabic numeral hour markers.
- Black printed minute track on the dial perimeter.
- Blued steel hour minutes and seconds hands.
- Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o’clock.
- Red text calendar indications,Â Date of the month indicated by the red arrow-head polished hand,Â Day and Month displayed via windows beneath the 12 o’clock position.
- Caliber 4400 QC manual-winding, which beats at 28,800 vph (4 Hz), composed of 225 parts and 21 jewels.
- An approximate power reserve of 65 hours.
- Hallmark of Geneva certification.