Vacheron Constantin Historiques Triple Calendrier 1942 Men’s Watch
Heir to the historic triple calendar of 1942, this steel watch takes on a retro look enhanced by the refined gadroons of its case. The calendar information â€“ date hand, day and month aperture â€“ is adorned in blue, while the hour and second hands are embellished with a touch of red. Its movement offers a power reserve of nearly 3 days and features exceptional finishes visible through the openworked caseback.
- 40mm Polished stainless steel case with claw shaped lugs.
- Silver tone-on-tine dial with a lighter shade dateÂ chapter ring.
- Black printed hour markers.
- Black printed minute track on the dial perimeter.
- Blued steel hour minutes & seconds hand.
- Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o’clock.
- Calendar:Â Blue text calendar indications, date of the month indicate by the red arrow-head polished hand, day and month displayed via windows beneath the 12 o’clock position.
- Vacheron Constantin Caliber 4400 QC, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 225 parts, contains 21 jewels and has an approximate power reserve of 65 hours.
- The movement has achieved the prestigious PoinÃ§on de GenÃ¨ve Hallmark certificationÂ aka the Geneve Quality Hallmark.