Vacheron Constantin Historiques Cornes de Vache 1955 Men’s Watch
This watch in 950 platinum pays tribute to the legendary and assertive â€œcow hornsâ€ that adorned the 1955 manual-winding chronograph, reference 6087, the first water-resistant chronograph manufactured by Vacheron Constantin. Painted in blue, the tachymeter scale makes it possible to determine an average speed thanks to the central hand of the chronograph. Its transparent caseback allows the exceptional finish of this splendid column-wheel chronograph caliber to be admired.
- 38.5mm Platinum 950 case, 10.9mm thick, transparent caseback.
- Mississippiensis alligator (dark blue) strap with Platinum 950 ardillon buckle.
- Indications: Hours, Minutes, small seconds, Chronograph, 30-minute counter.
- Calibre 1142 manual-winding, which beats at 21,600 v.p.h. (3 Hz), and contains 164 parts and 21 jewels.
- Power reserve of 48 hours.
- Water resistant to 3 bar (approx. 30 meters).
- Hallmark of Geneva certification.