Patek Philippe Complications Annual Calendar Ladies Watch
The patented annual calendar was launched in 1996 and has been a success story for the past 20 years. Indicating the day of the week, the date and the month, and requiring correction only once a year, this ingenious mechanism has emerged as one of Patek Philippeâ€™s flagship models. It offers a choice of different displays and nuances of style, always combining elegant lines, noble materials and lavish attention to finish.
- WATCH: Self-winding mechanical movement. CaliberÂ 324Â SÂ QAÂ LU. Day and month by hands. Date in an aperture. Center sweep second hand.
- DIAL:Â Silvery dial, vertical and horizontal satin-finished, gold applied numerals. Silvery dial, vertical and horizontal satin-finished, gold applied numerals.
- CASE: White gold. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water resistant to 30 m. Case diameter: 38 mm. Height: 11 mm.
- GEMSETTING: Case set with 141 diamonds (~1.28 ct). Crown set with 14 diamonds (~0.06 ct).
- STRAP: Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny peacock blue, prong buckle. Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny peacock blue, prong buckle. Prong buckle.