An invisible but revolutionary innovation, resulting from Panerai’s continuos research into design and new materials: the first mechanical watch whose case is made of BMG-TECH™
- MOVEMENT: Automatic mechanical, P.9010 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 13¾ lignes, 6.0 mm thick, 31 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 28,800 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 200 components.
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes, small seconds, date
- BEZEL: (Protected as a trademark) BMG-Tech™. Anti – clockwise rotating bezel with graduated scale
- DIAL: Blue with luminous hour markers and dots. Date at 3 o’clock, small seconds at 9 o’clock
- WATER RESISTANCE: “30 bar (~300 metres)”
- STRAP: Caoutchouc Black, – Stitching, 26/22.0 Standard size