Breguet Type XXII Flyback Men’s Watch
- Polished 18KT Rose gold case.
- Matte two-tiered dial with raised center & recessed sub-dials.
- Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Raised inner bezel/flange with bold luminous painted hour markings & minute/second/fractions of a second markings printed in white & red.
- Polished rose gold hands with luminescent paint fill (Hours, Minutes, 24 Hour & GMT Hands).
- Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
- Flyback complication allows for instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
- Large red central 30 seconds counter hand – makes a full revolution every 1/2 minute.
- Features a large rose gold with red diamond tip central minute counter hand – marks the minutes in 1/2 minute increments. This hand is located directly below the seconds hand counter.
- Additional Features:
- A 24 hour sub-dial to differentiate between AM & PM located at the 3 o’clock position.
- GMT/2nd Time Zone sub-dial located at the 6 o’clock position.
- Continuous running 30 seconds small seconds hand located at the 9 o’clock position.
- Date window located at the bottom of the 6 o’clock sub-dial
- Solid case back with a small porthole directly opposite the escapement allowing the viewer a peak at the mesmerizing effect of the racing escapement.
- Breguet Caliber 589 F, High Frequency Escapement 10.0 Hz = 72,000 vph, contains 28 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.