Breguet Tradition 7057BR/R9/9W6 Men’s Watch
Tradition watch in 18-carat gold. Hand-wound movement. Power reserve indicator engraved on the dial and the back of the movement. Off-centred black dial in gold, hand-engraved on a rose. Sapphire crystal caseback. Water-resistant to 3 bar (30Â m). Diameter: 40Â mm.
- Polished 18ktÂ rose gold case, with the iconic Breguet coined case-edge.
- The time is displayed via a reducedÂ black sub-dial locatedÂ at the 12 o’clock position, beautifully hand decorated with fine Guilloche patternÂ (engine-turned).
- White painted Roman Numeral hour markers.
- Polished white goldÂ “Breguet” Style Hands.
- The rest of theÂ watch lacks aÂ dial, thus exposing the entire movement, both on the front & back of the watch. The movement is a matte finished, anthracite grey coloredÂ alloy of platinum-group metals.
- The watch also features a Power Reserve Indicator mounted on the mainplate – on both the front & back of the watch.
- Also visible is the “pare-chute” escapementÂ which protects the balance pivot – a delicate/fragile component – fromÂ breaking due toÂ shock (such as a drop or a minor knock). The pare-chute allows for a smaller & differently shaped pivot which is mounted on a spring plate which in turn allows room for play – thus protecting this crucial pivot from breaking.
- Breguet Caliber 507 DR1, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 34 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.