A. Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Men’s Watch
- Solid 18kt white gold case – brushed finished case edges & back, polished finished case bezel & lugs.
- Matte silver colored solid silver dial.
- Local/HomeÂ Time:
- Offset main sub-dial indicated the “Home Time”.
- Applied index & Roman Numeral hour markings.
- Fine black printed minute track.
- Polished white gold hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Featuring a smallerÂ sub-dial indicator located just beneath the 12 o’clock position, with a polished white gold arrow hand indicatingÂ am/pm.
- Also featuring a blued steel small-seconds hand sub-dial locatedÂ at the 6 o’clock position of th Home-TimeÂ dial.
- Additional Time Zone Complication:
- An addition timezone can be set to the sub-dial located at the bottom right side of the dial.
- This dial features printed Arabic Numeral & index hour markings, a fine printed minute track. & polished white gold hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- WithÂ 24 cities reflecting 24 differentÂ time-zones printed on the outer ring of the dial. The 2nd time-zone sub-dial can easily be quick-adjust by pressing the button on the case edge at the 8 o’clock position – this feature is accomplished by a complicated 67-part correction mechanism
- The sub-dial displays the corresponding time to the city time-zone that the watch is currently set to.
- The 2nd time-zone also features a small AM/PM indicator sub-dial located to the left of this dial.
- Patented large double window date display located at the the top right, with a quick date-correction button located on the case edge at the 10 o’clock position.
- Power Reserve (Up/Down) Indicator located at the 3 o’clock position.
- A. Lange & Sohne Caliber L031.1, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 54 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
- Movement main-plate finished with Coates de Geneve. Balance & intermediate-wheel cock is hand engraved with a fine free-hand engraved design.